It’s an easy and healthy snack which you can prepare quickly.
1. Water- 2/3 cups
2. Corn kernels – 1cup
3. Butter -2tbsp
4. Salt to taste
5. Pepper -1tsp
6. Chili powder – 1tsp
7. Dried oregano – 1tsp
8. Lime juice – 1tbsp
9. Coriander leaves – optional
1. Pressure cooker the corn kernels with water along with salt til it becomes a soft.
2.In a pan heat butter and cooked corn kernels
3. To that add pepper, chili powder, dried oregano and lime juice .
4. Mix very well
5. Check the taste of Masala corn and add more chili powder or lemon juice if required.
6. Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped coriander and serve!!!